Saturday, July 14, 2007

Check Out Singshot If You're into Karaoke

I'm one of those people who couldn't carry a tune in a bucket, or at least no one ever told me I could. Back in grade school, when the music teacher said that someone didn't sound very good, I always thought it was me. Maybe it wasn't, but I was sold.

However, if you think you've got possibilities or just want to dabble with the thought, go to Singshot.com for the karaoke time of your life in the privacy of your own home. (Maybe that's the best part. Use this to try out your karaoke pipes alone before you have a couple drinks and make a fool out of yourself in some bar. Might decide you ought to keep it at home, hidden.)

The thing's free as far as I can figure, and you can record your renderings and even post them if you've got the guts--seems a lot of people do.

No comments:

Post a Comment