Saturday, May 10, 2008

Ralph lines from "The Simpsons"

“Simpsons” character stumbles onto the truth of many iPods:
INSERT DESCRIPTION

Some classic Ralph lines from the show:

Eww, Daddy, this tastes like Grandma!

Lisa’s bad dancing makes my feet sad.

Daddy, I’m scared. Too scared to wet my pants.

This snowflake tastes like fish sticks.

My parents won’t let me use scissors.

Slow down, Bart! My legs don’t know how to be as long as yours.

Principal Skinner, I got carsick in your office.

Bushes are nice ’cause they don’t have prickers. Unless they do. This one did. Ouch!

This is my sandbox. I’m not allowed to go in the deep end.

My cat’s breath smells like cat food.

I ate too much plastic candy.

I ate all my caps…ow!

Oh boy, sleep! That’s where I’m a Viking!

And when the doctor said I didn’t have worms any more, that was the happiest day of my life.

Me fail English? That’s unpossible.

No comments:

Post a Comment