Monday, January 3, 2011

Favorite tweets...lately (yeah, I'm an Andy Borowitz fan)

Massive Goldman Bonuses 'Totally Deserved,' Says Satan
Andy Borowitz

Self-care standards are slipping. I've decided that "matching" socks just means that they are both socks.
Morgan Murphy

I have the power to cure cancer and end wars and hunger. But I'd rather help find lost keys and win sports games.
almightygod

BREAKING: Obama Agrees to Give Republicans His Lunch Money
Andy Borowitz

Accidentally remembered Robin Williams and now I'm exhausted.
Tim Siedell

Unlike most clowns, John Boehner cries on the outside and laughs on the inside.
Andy Borowitz

When John Boehner weeps about being the new Speaker, I, too, am moved to tears.
Andy Borowitz

When asked about criticism that he compromises too much, Obama said, "I agree with about half of that."
Andy Borowitz

Miley Cyrus is only 18, but that's 47 in Lohan years.
Andy Borowitz

As a child, I refused to believe that doing the hokey-pokey was what it's all about.
Andy Borowitz

No comments:

Post a Comment